Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6.4 hemi not shifting into 8

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s not an issue with 4.10 gears. :)

I noticed the same thing with a rental JL with 3.45’s vs the wife’s JT with 4.10’s. The JL still got insanely good mileage for hardly ever using 8th.

Well, I'm so glad that you have all the world's problems solved. But you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. If you can't come up with an actual, reasonable answer to a problem, that obviously exists, then you are definitely wasting my time. Obviously you can't, or you would have.

There isn’t a problem, it’s working as designed. Just because you don’t understand that and don’t like it doesn’t make a problem with the truck, it’s a problem with you and your understanding. There isn’t anything else that can be said to you besides it’s working as designed. The design engineers don’t want the truck only turning 1400 rpms at 55mph, it’s really that simple.

Time for you to check your attitude, be polite with the people that are all telling you the same thing, get over it and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread