Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5" Uconnect 52 Pin Connector Questions

Whiskey Zulu

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Bighorn 2500 with the 5" Uconnect. I can not find a pinout for the 52 pin connector for 5th gen trucks, I am assuming that it is the same as 4th gen from what i can tell so far. Would someone confirm this or not. Does anyone know the part number for the small connector in the plug, I think i will need to repopulate a couple of the connections, My searching found parts numbers but not sure they are for this connector? And lastly, positions 31, 32 and 33 are populated with wire that look to be video for the rear camera. Do these wires terminate to a plug behind the dash, and what part numbers might i need if I want to plug into that location?
Thanks

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I have a 2020 Bighorn 2500 with the 5" Uconnect. I can not find a pinout for the 52 pin connector for 5th gen trucks, I am assuming that it is the same as 4th gen from what i can tell so far. Would someone confirm this or not. Does anyone know the part number for the small connector in the plug, I think i will need to repopulate a couple of the connections, My searching found parts numbers but not sure they are for this connector? And lastly, positions 31, 32 and 33 are populated with wire that look to be video for the rear camera. Do these wires terminate to a plug behind the dash, and what part numbers might i need if I want to plug into that location?
Thanks
there is no 5th gen trucks in the HD lineup these are 4.5gens at best. Also all the uconnect 4 connections in the HD lineups are the same weather it is pre19 or not

Users who are viewing this thread