Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Gen 3500 Laramie Sport Edition grille insert part number

Reaction score
Hope someone has a part number for me. I have a 2015 3500 CTD Laramie. In 2015 the sport edition was not available yet, that cam out in 2016. When I bought my truck the previous owner had the chrome grille painted and the honey comb inserts put in. For one the paint starts to come off the chrome now, so I need to find a paintable HD grill surround. That, with the honey comb insert is not an issue. However the Laramie wave insert in black, I have not been able to find anywhere. Only a black grille with wave insert for $1200. The paintable with honney comb is around $500!. I can#t imagine that the black wave insert is $700. So I was thinking of getting the paintable grille surround with the honey comb insert and buy the black Laramie wave insert seperately.
Does anyone have that part number for me? Also does this come in the gloss black already or just matt black plastic and also needs to be painted?
This is the exact grille I am looking for. Actually the same color. But most important is the insert. Thanks guys!
1de4b74c3c26c05e5bca02ab665d508ax (3).jpg

Reaction score
Does anybody have any idea on the part number? Really want to do this grille swap but need the correct part number for the insert. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks and Happy new year!

Users who are viewing this thread