Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

23 PW TPMS JScan threshold

Enve46

Reaction score
With my new Geolander MTs, I’m running really low pressures in the rear to get 95% contact, 26 cold. I set the minimum to 25 and the PW didn’t like it. It took 27 for the light to turn off. I’ve seen others use 25 no issue but wanted to have this info out there in case others have issue. My 2019 the lowest I set was 30. The tires are 3500 and change max load at 50 psi so no wonder it takes so little in the rear. Fronts are set to 40 psi but I’m not happy with the factory alignment specs so will get it aligned to Thuren and check contact patch.

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
I used Alpha and set mine at 20 due to airing down in the dunes and off road.
I run 37/33hot. About 32/28 cold. I've seen that mine gains 5 psi from any cold settingwhen warmed up on the highway.
37/33 hot when empty gives me about the best contact patch. It's still a little light on the outer edges.

Enve46

Reaction score
I used Alpha and set mine at 20 due to airing down in the dunes and off road.
I run 37/33hot. About 32/28 cold. I've seen that mine gains 5 psi from any cold settingwhen warmed up on the highway.
37/33 hot when empty gives me about the best contact patch. It's still a little light on the outer edges.
Yea I read that you set yours that low but my 2023 wouldn’t take 25. My fronts aren’t getting much on the inside but that’s more from alignment I think, so 40 is where I’m keeping it for now. It could probably stand to be a little lower. My wheels are also 17x8.5 AEVs which I think only make the issue worse pinching a wide 12.50. I may look into a 9.5 or 10 wheel

Users who are viewing this thread