Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Power Wagon Rebel - lift kit or leveling kit

Clv22p

Reaction score
There is no difference between the rebel and the other trims in regards to the lift. My understanding is the rebel sits 1 inch higher in the front than some other trims.

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
There is no difference between the rebel and the other trims in regards to the lift. My understanding is the rebel sits 1 inch higher in the front than some other trims.

The Rebel 1500 has a 1” factory lift, but I’m pretty sure the 2500 version is the same height as a standard 2500.

Clv22p

Reaction score
I’m not sure. The ram specs show the rebel as being .7” higher. I parked next to one in my bighorn the other night and it certainly sat a smidge higher.

My truck does not have the off road group, so that could be the difference.

P8trit

Reaction score
I have the Rebel 2500 CTD and believe it's 1" over standard ram trucks. So far I havent found a leveling kit and have been told it's to new. :(

bkilby

Reaction score
Seems everything I read says a PW front suspension is 2" over Big Horn, Laramie etc and the Rebel has PW front suspension. Don't know how true this is. I researched my front spring part numbers and see websites saying they fit Big Horn, Laramie, Power Wagon etc. Lol. Not confusing at all. :rolleyes: I don't want to buy a 2" leveling kit only to have the truck sitting too tall in front. I'm just looking to get a better pavement ride.

jsalbre

Reaction score
The Rebel suspension is the same height as the other non-PW trucks.

el_barto

Reaction score
Seems everything I read says a PW front suspension is 2" over Big Horn, Laramie etc and the Rebel has PW front suspension. Don't know how true this is. I researched my front spring part numbers and see websites saying they fit Big Horn, Laramie, Power Wagon etc. Lol. Not confusing at all. :rolleyes: I don't want to buy a 2" leveling kit only to have the truck sitting too tall in front. I'm just looking to get a better pavement ride.
The rebel does NOT have the same suspension as the real Power Wagons. Same shocks, maybe. Not the same springs, not the same radius arms, and not the same sway

Nothotdog

Reaction score
I stumbled across this comparison between a '24 Rebel (Hemi) and '24 PW. Although it was looking at a Hemi Rebel, I thought it was a little interesting

Users who are viewing this thread