Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Surround Camera app function

rampulse

Reaction score
Apologies if this is well known. I tried searching for this but can’t seam to pin point a quick answer.

Is there anyway to have a quick button widget to bring up the surround camera app for low speed parking? It’s a nice feature for a mega cab in SoCal parking lots. I basically have it setup to access through the UC12 App button and then as a favorite menu. I can’t seem to add it to a widget page so I was just wondering if there is a way to do this better then going through 2 menus.

From what I can tell the factory camera stays on as long as I stay under a certain speed going forward. I reverse in to 90% of spots anyway so it’s just for forward driving.

It looks like the Naviks box would allow more “always on” functions but it doesn’t look available for 2022 yet.

rampulse

Reaction score
I was able to drag an icon to the top right corner of the screen

Ok that’s much better. Didn’t realize I could drag that up there from the swipe down feature. Overlooked that in the UC manual for sure. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread