Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram 2500 Tradesman in TX

HemiCrew

Reaction score
Just purchased my first HD Ram 2 weeks ago (2022 Tradesman, 4wd, 6.4 Hemi, 3.73 gears, olive green metallic). Have had several 1500’s over the years but now wanted an HD to pull a travel trailer during retirement. Already installed nerf bars, mud flaps, and rubber floor mats. About to install 285/75r18 Falken Wildpeaks and lower the tire pressure to 45/40. Need to figure out how to turn the TPMS warning light off for this 2022 Ram so if anybody has done it on a 2022 please let me know how. The dealer won’t do it and the one lift shop I tried could not get his software to work. After reading posts I think I need the KOADtech security bypass module and AlphaOBD and need to figure out how to connect it to the truck. I ordered the Thuren sway bar and hope to have it installed this weekend. I will try the lower tire pressure on the current tires, then with the new, then with the sway bar added to see how the ride improves with each step.78437AC5-7F8A-4FCA-BF0D-7CF9A94D1F1B.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread