Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Dodge Ram 3500 Limited

jbbarkley

Reaction score
Well...glad I did, but kinda wish I had left sleeping dogs where they were laying. I looked at my GVWR tag on my drivers door and figured out I was 60 lbs over gross with my new gooseneck trailer....with it empty. I'm not a hotshot; this is personal use. My current ride is a 2011 2500 SRW. Absolutely LOVE IT. Will pull and stop the world (it also helps that all three axles on the new PJ have brakes). I'm in the process of building a Crawler Hauler, and once the camper and buggy are loaded, I'll be north of 12,000 lbs on a 6600 lb trailer that grosses at 21K. So...I'm looking at 2021 3500'S DRW, Mega, 4x4.
What is the general consensus of the reliability of the newer trucks? I've been reading for weeks the internet and forums, but are there newer years/model/mods to avoid due to known problems/TSB's/etc...? My prior two trucks (02 HO; 2011 deleted) both went >200K effortless.
Need some input please.

Jim

mountainears

Reaction score
Well most everything you see posted is negative, people don’t always post when things are great. Keep that in mind as people respond. I don’t have a ton of miles on my 22 so I can’t really help a ton. But I do love it so far and have had no issues in my early 7,000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Lots of high millage 4.5 gen trucks out there i would not be concerned other than the overpricing of used trucks

Users who are viewing this thread