Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 2500 Diesel Big Horn November pricing

GottaLuvLife

Reaction score
Currently looking for new 2019 Ram 2500 diesel w/Level 2, Tow Tech grp, Sport pkg, Bed utility pkg, Nav w/8.4”, cold weather pkg.
Do not need or want Off-Road pkg, Snow chief grp, 5th whl gooseneck, 20” whls.
Seems Employee pricing is limited to dealer stock and no room for negotiating further. The “rebates” are mostly useless except for $1000 cash back. Has anyone really found excellent deal? Almost thinking just wait til next year and order exact options on new 2500 w/only options we really want/need.
Will we really regret not buying now?

Joe2bear

Reaction score
I am not sure of pricing in your area or whatnot. But I picked up my Big Horn from Peterson Dodge Idaho and drove it home. The rebates I got was about 9k from the build price I did thru them. I am sure that price is still being offered if not more now. I would say give that a look.

troverman

Reaction score
Just bought a 2019 Level 2 Tradesman 3500 Cummins Crew. Window sticker was $59,440. "Employee pricing" reduced it by $6,139. There was also the $1000 rebate which was applied. Dealership refused to negotiate further, however they would negotiate on my trade in value, which I had to fight in order to get them to a reasonable "middle book" value. And they act like they are doing YOU a favor.

In my opinion, this pricing is just average, and the dealership doesn't actually discount the truck one bit at all...FCA is paying for that discount.

GottaLuvLife

Reaction score
Just bought a 2019 Level 2 Tradesman 3500 Cummins Crew. Window sticker was $59,440. "Employee pricing" reduced it by $6,139. There was also the $1000 rebate which was applied. Dealership refused to negotiate further, however they would negotiate on my trade in value, which I had to fight in order to get them to a reasonable "middle book" value. And they act like they are doing YOU a favor.

In my opinion, this pricing is just average, and the dealership doesn't actually discount the truck one bit at all...FCA is paying for that discount.
Thanks!! We think we found one but not exactly what we started out looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread