Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019-2022 OEM Chrome Tow Mirrors - Now $250

BVO

Reaction score
Hello all. Long time lurker and information grabber. First time poster. I apologize that my first post is a For Sale ad. I am a reputable business owner in the Denver, CO area if anyone has any questions as to the validity of my posts. My name is Matt and I own Boulder Vehicle Outfitters, LLC (aka: BVO Adventure Vehicles) in Frederick, CO. We work on tons of Ram Trucks and I occasionally have parts off of my personal trucks or other project trucks.

This ad is for:

2019-2022 Chrome Tow Mirrors, heated, manual fold, marker lights. Came off a 2022 Laramie with 400 miles on it. These are in perfect condition. I have the door control modules and switch panel as well, if needed. I can also program your truck to accept these mirrors if you can make to out to my shop.

Local pickup - Asking $250

(I can ship as well but I think I need to post a picture of my user name below these pics and I have already packaged them up. Let me know if you want me to ship them and I will do that)
IMG_3626.jpegIMG_3627.jpegIMG_3634.jpegIMG_3633.jpegIMG_3637.jpeg

Last edited:

Jbreit

Reaction score
Wish you were closer. I’m all about the chrome. And pissing off moderators by bad mouthing the current president.
Hello all. Long time lurker and information grabber. First time poster. I apologize that my first post is a For Sale ad. I am a reputable business owner in the Denver, CO area if anyone has any questions as to the validity of my posts. My name is Matt and I own Boulder Vehicle Outfitters, LLC (aka: BVO Adventure Vehicles) in Frederick, CO. We work on tons of Ram Trucks and I occasionally have parts off of my personal trucks or other project trucks.

This ad is for:

2019-2022 Chrome Tow Mirrors, heated, manual fold, marker lights. Came off a 2022 Laramie with 400 miles on it. These are in perfect condition. I have the door control modules and switch panel as well, if needed. I can also program your truck to accept these mirrors if you can make to out to my shop.

Local pickup - Asking $250

(I can ship as well but I think I need to post a picture of my user name below these pics and I have already packaged them up. Let me know if you want me to ship them and I will do that)
View attachment 45805View attachment 45809View attachment 45807View attachment 45808View attachment 45806
Still available?

Users who are viewing this thread