Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 2500 with 6.7 turbo diesel WIN issues

RCMEDIC

Reaction score
My 2015 2500 6.7 Turbo with 120k miles has been awesome. Just recently it, on just a few occasions started intermittent rough running and even died on a couple of occasions while at a stop light. Then the other day after returning home from a short trip, I attempted to start it with an absolute zero with the key fob. No dash lights, no function of of door lock/unlock, no function of PANIC button and only two remote starts before that also failed. I had a suspicion that the WIN went bad. checked to assure power to the WIN with good result. Just for grins, tried several other key fobs and found that all of them will start the truck just fine. The strange this is that except for one single fob out of four, none of the other functions work any more. Start only. No remote start, No PANIC alarm, No door lock/unlock functions. The one single FOB functions completely and correctly. I'm at a loss. Any ideas? Also found a small female four pin connector similar to the one that connects to the WIN that doesn't seem to have any place to pug in anywhere and splits off from the same harness that connects to the WIN.

Users who are viewing this thread