Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Sterling Bullet 45 6 Cylinders A 6.7L Turbo Dsl OHV 408 CID

Roman

Reaction score
I would like to start off by saying who created the DPF system, dodge ram why not just install a button to enter into regeneration mode.

I have a bucket truck with this engine and I work on powerlines or tree work. I have to idle for over two hours and the DPF system sucks in these trucks. It’s total garbage you have to drive four hours to be able to clean the system who in the world created this garbage? Why not just fix it properly or have a button put into these trucks where you could actually manually regenerate the engine.

And talk about illegal kits that can remove this DPF system !!! That cost thousands of dollars and also illegal but it looks like people are doing it because dodge forces them to keep doing this other than buying they’re expensive filters that don’t work.

DPF or this EGR system in a dodge ram is complete failure, if you’re out of your truck over two hours working on powerline, it goes into this low power mode and it’s almost impossible to get it out. You gotta go to the dealership and waste your time if you’re making $250 an hour you don’t have time to deal with this garbage basically total total waste of time and failure on dodge create in the system.

Any normal human being that has a life solution literally drive the truck off the cliff and buy something else it’s total garbage ….

Happy new year merry Christmas !!!

Users who are viewing this thread