Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12” touch screen unresponsive

pprim10896j

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2019 ram 2500 diesel and I’ve noticed that the touchscreen is unresponsive on start up for approximately five minutes however the buttons and turn dials work, but the physical touch screen is unresponsive for at least five minutes after starting up; is there a fix for this or a recall?

flan

Reaction score
I’m not familiar with the big screen tv’s I only have the #basemodel but I do see the elite mention updates are usually available for them. Make sure you are up to date and that the latest update was successfuly completed. All I got for ya. Reminds me of some lycrics form a old 90s rap song, ‘Mo money ‘mo problems..:p

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2019 ram 2500 diesel and I’ve noticed that the touchscreen is unresponsive on start up for approximately five minutes however the buttons and turn dials work, but the physical touch screen is unresponsive for at least five minutes after starting up; is there a fix for this or a recall?
Hi pprim10896j,

We can give a hand looking into this for you. Feel welcome to message us and we check for any available updates or bulletins that may help address this for you.

Steph
Ram Cares

Dinky503

Reaction score

Make sure your radio and phone are up to date. I've seen a few hiccups when my phone is connecting via Bluetooth.

restey24

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2019 ram 1500 Sport and i have a 12" touchscreen that is unresponsive on start for five minutes up to an hour however the buttons and turn dials work too, I have had the radio replaced and the problem didn't go away. This has been an ongoing issue ever since I purchased the truck.

RamCares

RamCares Team
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2019 ram 1500 Sport and i have a 12" touchscreen that is unresponsive on start for five minutes up to an hour however the buttons and turn dials work too, I have had the radio replaced and the problem didn't go away. This has been an ongoing issue ever since I purchased the truck.

Hi restey24,

I'm sorry to hear this hasn't been resolved! You're welcome to send our team a private message with more details about your Ram and we can check into any resources on our end for you.

Steph
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread