Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Do factory wheel to wheel steps fit on a dually?

Yes. But, they won't go all the way to the wheel because the fender gets in the way.
  2. D

Service esc and Brake light on

The red lightning bolt comes on if the trailer is disconnected with the truck running. It's normal.
  3. D

DuallyHub Caps

I have a 2020 Laramie 3500 dually. Don't like the hub caps for the dually wheels. Anyone know where I can get a plain hubcap? Back in the day, I believe they were called a dog dish. I can find several for trucks up to 2018, but cannot find any for 2019 and up.
  4. D

2021 RAM 3500 DRW - Chrome Exhaust tip??

I had an MBRP polished stainless tip on my 2013 for 160,000 miles. Still as shiny as the day I installed it.
  5. D

2021 RAM 3500 DRW - Chrome Exhaust tip??

Spend a few extra bucks and get polished stainless steel..
  6. D

Ram Bonus Cash Offers

Back in February when I bought my 2020 dually, Ram had sent me a $6500 coupon good for any 3500HD truck in inventory. Don't know why, but with that and my 2013 trade, I got a pretty good deal on my 2020 3500HD dually.
  7. D

2500 vs 3500 axles

When I had my SRW 3500, the limiting factor was the tires, not the axle.
  8. D

Wheel to wheel side steps

I think they use the same steps on a SRW and a dually I have a dually and the step goes all the way to the rear fender. If it went to the wheel, it would be too long.