Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Lets see what you are towing!

Thanks! As long as you can mount the gooseneck adapter on the frame of the truck, you should be fine. www.bpconversions.com he’s on Facebook as well. The unit weighs about 350lbs and would take some muscle to install. My friend‘s shop used a forklift to hold it steady while we got the...
  2. J

Lets see what you are towing!

So here's my 2021 Tradesman 2500 6.4 and 2021 Heritage Glen 314BUD. Towed it last season and she certainly was a bear on the road. Short trips of about 4 hours was tolerable but that trip from NJ to FL was no fun at all even with the weight distributed pretty good. Instead of messing with...
  3. J

Happy to be here!

Nice looking TT btw. Also thanks for the advice on the WDH. Lots of them out there and looking into the Sway Pro at this time but will check around as well. My biggest concern really was the suspension on the RAM but sounds like it should do just fine after going through the towing section. I...
  4. J

Happy to be here!

Indeed. Can smell peanut M&Ms when the plant gets going.
  5. J

325 mile towing trip with the 6.4

Awesome! That's great to know. Thanks.
  6. J

Happy to be here!

Picking up a Heritage Glen 314BUD end of the month. She's a long one at 39' and hoping she'll tow OK.
  7. J

Happy to be here!

Hackettstown. About 20 miles or so from PA on the western part of NJ.
  8. J

325 mile towing trip with the 6.4

Great post and thanks for sharing. Does your truck have the stock suspension or did you add any airbags to level out any squat? Will be picking up a 8500lb TT soon and wanted to see how it does before getting rear airbags for it. Thanks.
  9. J

Happy to be here!

Hi everyone, Happy to have found this forum and looking forward to some useful tips for my '21 Tradesman Crew. Located in NJ. Sold my '16 Jeep Sahara since I needed something a little bigger to tow a new travel trailer. The 2500 6.4 was my choice as I wasn't ready to drop big cash on the 3500...