Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Looking for 1 used 37x12.50R17 Nitto Ridge Grappler

As title states, I am looking for a used in at least decent condition Nitto Ridge Grappler in a 37x12.50R17 LT 124Q D2 BSW. Discount Tire jacked up one of my new Method wheels and they are reimbursing me for a new wheel. In the event I get to keep the old wheel then I'd like to use it as a full...
  2. T

WTB - CJC Black Intercooler Guard

Is there anyone out there looking to trade their truck soon, or just has a CJC intercooler guard they are looking to part ways with? Really want to make the modification, but don't want to spend $320 on it from CJC. Let me know what you have and a price.
  3. T

SOLD - 2021 Ram 2500 Night Edition Wheels and Tires - Houston TX - SOLD

Have a set of 2021 Ram 2500 Night Edition wheels and tires. 9k miles. $1200 with TPMS sensors installed and wheels balanced. Will need to purchase prior to me balancing my new wheels and tires on 4/4/22. $1000 without TPMS - you use your stock TPMS and have the wheels/tires balanced. Will be...
  4. T

Mega Cab Sub Installs - Photos and specs wanted

All, as the title states, I am looking to see what everyone has done in the way of a subwoofer(s) install for the 5th Gen Mega. My goal would be to keep the most space in the rear, likely remove the alpine factory sub to make that room. I have only seen a single system that meets this, but it...
  5. T

WTT 2021 Laramie Center Console for Black Leather Jump Seat

As title states, I am looking at the possibility of trading my 2021 Laramie Center Console from a Laramie Level 1 (Includes rear USB for a Black Leather Jump Seat with rear USB. Would also trade front carpet as I believe this is needed for the swap. My truck has 1,100 miles on it as of today...