Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Exhaust service required see dealer

Does that mean I should be cautious with it?
  2. J

Is this it? I know nada about diesel mechanics.
  3. J

I did right after I got home from the dealer the day it broke down.
  4. J

UPDATE: Just picked up the truck from dealer. I was shocked when I answered the phone to “your truck is ready for pick up”. I was expecting “just calling to update you on your vehicle.” Service guy said the quick turn around was due to RAM not wanting to buy back our new rig and pushing to get...
  5. J

If it’s the same problem it’s not software and will need to be worked on. I wouldn’t assume anything as it probably depends on the total amount of damage and how much it costs them to fix it. Best of luck!
  6. J

It’s definitely inconvenient and the situation was pretty scary. The positive side is RAM seems to be taking it seriously and so far they are working with us to get us back up and running. I’ve heard horror stories about dealerships giving people problems about the warranty. So far we’re being...
  7. J

Just passing the information I got back from dealership. ‍♂️ I have no idea about the noise or why the pump fails. The dealership said they are working directly with the engineers to get it fixed.
  8. J

Nailed it! CP4 and the entire fuel system.
  9. J

I had this happen today. 2020 RAM 2500. Got off the highway and pulled into traffic. BAM This warning and the truck struggling to stay running. Almost got T-boned trying to get off the road and into a parking lot. Truck died a couple blocks from dealership. Tried to start it back up and the...