Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Thuren active rate sway bar - SOLD

Sold, mods please delete
  2. O

Thuren Rear Track Bar *SOLD*

Purchased about a year ago for my 2021 2500. This is the older design where you need to drill 2 holes to install. I see the new one only requires one and has an additional bracket pictured on Thuren’s site. My plans for the truck are changing so I pulled this. More parts to possibly follow soon...
  3. O

FS Traxda 1.5 level SOLD

As the title says. Upgraded to Thuren, no longer need this. $75 shipped. Located in Boise, ID
  4. O

Shock extenders

Pretty basic! These are the non drill kind from Traxda. Didn’t use them as I bought extended shocks. $20 plus shipping.
  5. O

Shock extenders

These came with a front level kit. Good for 1.5-2.5 inch level. Traxda brand. Used for about 500 miles while I waited for my longer shocks to arrive. These DO NOT require you to drill into your frame. They are straight bolt on. $25 plus shipping. Located in Boise, ID.
  6. O

Bilstein OR shocks

I have the front bilstein OR shocks from my 2021 hemi 2500. These have about 5k miles on them and were only pulled off because I leveled the truck. Fronts only, great condition, $75 for both plus shipping. Located in Boise, ID.