Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

Thuren active rate sway bar - SOLD

Sold, mods please delete
  2. O

Thuren Rear Track Bar *SOLD*

Sold! Please delete
  3. O

Bump and price drop!
  4. O

Purchased about a year ago for my 2021 2500. This is the older design where you need to drill 2 holes to install. I see the new one only requires one and has an additional bracket pictured on Thuren’s site. My plans for the truck are changing so I pulled this. More parts to possibly follow soon...
  5. O

Anyone ever lowered the rear?

Eager to hear how this went. Mine is leveled in the front but I am starting to think the truck is just too high overall. I also tow…
  6. O

What Muffler Should I get - Looking for Opinions

I did magnaflow, kept the resonator, 6.4 hemi. Mostly did it to mask the horrible noise from the 6.4 on cold start up. Sounds perfect IMO. It’s the family hauler so didn’t want it too loud.
  7. O

2020 RAM 2500 6.4L - Loud tick even after lifter replacement at 19K miles

21 with 20k here and mine has done this for a while. Only when the engine is cold. Goes away generally after about a mile. Only low RPM. Just figured its a 6.4 thing.
  8. O

Thuren Leveling Kit - Worse than stock what could be the issue?

You need to do the rear also, that’s the biggest culprit on our trucks. I have a hemi also with the same level but have also done front sway, rear springs (mid rate), rear shocks and front and rear track bars. Wasn’t cheap but am quite happy. Actually enjoy my truck. Probably would have traded...
  9. O

FS Traxda 1.5 level SOLD

Sold, please delete
  10. O

FS Traxda 1.5 level SOLD

As the title says. Upgraded to Thuren, no longer need this. $75 shipped. Located in Boise, ID
  11. O

Thuren rear track bar install

Took me about 3 hours total. It’s a bear. Strap for rear tailpipe a must if you have the Hemi and a resonator back there. Resonator gets in the way of the bolt. Otherwise eat your wheaties because drilling the bottom holes ain’t easy. To line it up I had to backtrack and loosen a few of the...
  12. O

Oil Consumption

1/2 qt every 5,000 miles here using PUP. Figure it’s normal
  13. O

Sumo springs Installed and tested. Ongoing.

OP I had sumos on my previous truck and cut a ring off. They cut super easy. It was the perfect solution for me since like you truck was riding literally on the sumos. With one ring cut I had an inch of clearance and had the towing help I wanted. Worth a shot, then you can trash em if not happy...
  14. O

2.5 hitch anti-rattle/tightener

Love this forum. Just spent $40 on something I didn’t even know I needed.
  15. O

1.5" Traxda level kit questions

I have the Traxda 1.5 lift coupled with longer Bilstein 5100’s and RC trackbar. As mentioned above the axle wasn’t off too much but I’m glad I did the trackbar. I did my own alignment per discussions here. Rides great. My tires are technically 34’s (295 60 r20) and top of shark fin is just...
  16. O

Shock extenders

Sold, please delete
  17. O

Shock extenders

Yes front. I’ll PM with shipping.
  18. O

Shock extenders

The lift was 1.5 but I did measure the extension the provide and learned it’s the same extenders that they provide for their 1.5 to 2.5 levels.
  19. O

Shock extenders

Pretty basic! These are the non drill kind from Traxda. Didn’t use them as I bought extended shocks. $20 plus shipping.
  20. O

Laramie Bench Layout

Do you have a pic or link to this?