Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

I ran my wires through the rubber grommet near the bcm.
  2. C

Rectangle LED Fog Lamp onto 2020 Tradesman

I’ll go take a look and let you know. I bought a bumper that had them in there and only needed to order the bezels.
  3. C

Rectangle LED Fog Lamp onto 2020 Tradesman

68449321AA I just did this to mine
  4. C

Mine came with the hood latch already wired up. Search the forum and you'll find the diagram...

Mine came with the hood latch already wired up. Search the forum and you'll find the diagram showing placement of those wires into the BCM. Don't listen to the dealer cause it will work. If you can find the latch and install it then order a key fob with the power tailgate release you'll be setup...
  5. C

** SOLD ** B&W ball and puck system

Where are you located?
  6. C

Remote start added to 2020 Tradesman (SOLVED)

Went to the other dealer this morning and successfully got the fob programmed. I was in and out in 30 minutes and remote start and power tailgate release works. If anyone is in the Houston area drive over to Southfork Dodge in Manvel and ask for Robert Yaniec.
  7. C

It came in a sealed Mopar bag that resembles all other parts that I’ve purchased from the dealer. The remote just has Ram on it but the dealer told me it was for a Big Horn. Either way, I’m taking it to a different dealer tomorrow to try again.
  8. C

Yep….it’s in there and has good voltage. I’m going to a different dealer on Saturday. I think the other place just wanted to sale me the remote start kit when all I need is the fobs.
  9. C

I purchased it from CarandTruckremotes.com and I talked with them this afternoon about it and they’ve never heard of trim levels causing an issue with compatibility. It was a brand new oem fob with the battery installed so I’m assuming there is some level of incompetence there. My sales guys...
  10. C

I was told they tried and that’s my thoughts as well. I’ll try another dealer and see
  11. C

I purchased 68374994AB and attempted to have the dealer program it, but I was told that they were unable to program due to it being for a Big Horn and I have a 2021 tradesman. Anyone have this happen to them?