Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Limey

Terrible Towing pics thread

Didn't have time to get picture but, while refueling the other day, a 40+ft fifth wheel came past me towed by a RAM 1500
  2. Limey

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

...and when I was at College!
  3. Limey

Dog hair proofing a Crew Cab ?

No one wants to sit back there with the dogs! :) If we need a passenger, we don't take the dogs and quickly take out the seat cover. Has worked great for us for years.
  4. Limey

Dog hair proofing a Crew Cab ?

We got this and are very happy with it - so are the dogs!! :) URPOWER Dog Seat - Amazon URPOWER 6-in-1 Dog Car Seat Cover for Back Seat, Waterproof Dog Car Hammock 40/60 Split Dog Seat Cover with Mesh Window and Side Flap Pets Car Seat Protector Dog Backseat Cover for Car, SUV, Truck
  5. Limey

How do you prevent thieves from stealing your new truck?

Jimmy07 - thanks for sending me your solution - sorry not responding sooner as I had a few days in hospital. :(
  6. Limey

Disable cornering fog lights?

My 2019 Bighorn has this - I think it's a neat feature!
  7. Limey

Site slow?

So.................so...................slow again today. I open another tab for another forum and read their stuff while this one is still trying to open. Worst site I have ever been on for slowness issues. :(
  8. Limey

Blower motor shuts off randomly

Yes - our blower always shuts off when GPS is talking to us. Drives me nuts!
  9. Limey

Site slow?

I about gave up on this site yesterday - I read through several other tabs and then selected more in my browser, all while this one was still loading one page. Very poor. About to give up on it all together. :(
  10. Limey

5th wheel hitch slider or no slider?

I have the DEMCO slider with truck in signature and Cougar 27SGS 5th wheel. So glad I made the decision to get it.
  11. Limey

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Loving all these cellphone memes.........................................................
  12. Limey

I need Made in USA to be better than this!!

WITOUT?
  13. Limey

Another mystery plug/wires

Yes - post a picture with more information! :)
  14. Limey

5th Wheel Hitches

I too have the Demco Autoslider. This ^ post is verbatim what I would have written if BSN81 hadn't got there first! :D