Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Airmousam

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I'm getting those lugs, I need them! Any chipping during install? hanks!!
  2. Airmousam

OEM factory rock sliders

Buddy and I took em off...had it on a lift...half hour....bolts thru the pinch welds were a little tricky to get to...I think he used an extension to get to those
  3. Airmousam

WTB: 75th Anniversary Edition PW side steps

For what's it worth, I sold mine [mod delete].....hes hours away...paid me instantly and I still have them 6 weeks later...lol...nice guy and knows what he wants!! I'll see him some day [Mod: Feel free to PM the author but let's not poison the thread with your pricing info]
  4. Airmousam

OEM factory rock sliders

As far as actual "from the factory" rock sliders...they are the best I've seen...many better after market options out there, but these smoke the ones on my ZR2....granted I sold both sets but the 75A ones look pretty damn good and were pretty robust...
  5. Airmousam

Sorry, I sold these
  6. Airmousam

PW ride quality?

Test drove a tradesman before buying my 21 PW, PW seemed much better...I’d drive the 3 hours for a test drive before dropping close to 70k
  7. Airmousam

OEM factory rock sliders

I weighed them 38.4lbs...I rounded up...:-)
  8. Airmousam

OEM factory rock sliders

They'll protect even pretty hard rubs and they look really cool...they're 40lbs each..would have kept them, but wife 5' 2" and hated them
  9. Airmousam

OEM factory rock sliders

I sold mine but when I had them they offer little protection from crap being thrown up from the tires...better than nothing I suppose
  10. Airmousam

Retrax vs DiamondBack bed cover

Mine too, will never buy another one!
  11. Airmousam

OEM factory rock sliders

They are not plastic for sure...40lbs each...they mount to the body and pinch welds
  12. Airmousam

Hellcat Power Wagon

Very cool!
  13. Airmousam

Unpopular Opinion: Power Wagons Are 1/2-Ton Trucks

Lol at gladiator...those are adorable..must have got some great milage with those 268 ponies..hopefully some day the PW will be capable enough for you and get the milage you're looking for...lol...take me thru the interior differences between your truck and my 2021 75th anniversary? Cab ok, I...
  14. Airmousam

Huge downgrade is a pretty dramatic statement....lol...please stop already
  15. Airmousam

I came from 3 years in a ZR2..nice truck, but the PW is significantly more capable
  16. Airmousam

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

Nope they come right off easy...and you can drive with them off....I believe its a t50 torx..one thing that helped a lot was an adapter from harbor frieght for your drill for a 1/2" socket...cracked em with the socket wrench then used the drill...do it...best mod I've done!
  17. Airmousam

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

Had mine powder coated gloss black..$40/ea
  18. Airmousam

I have a set I just removed. Won’t be able to ship, way too heavy. I’m in New England. Sent you a PM