Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

need help with LED headlights. we install LED light bulbs in a 2007 3500 Ram. they seem to work...

need help with LED headlights. we install LED light bulbs in a 2007 3500 Ram. they seem to work ok with the engine off and headlights on. high and low beam. but after you start the engine they start to flicker and well shut off. does anybody have any info and what else i need to correct this...
  2. L

install Amp and speakers in my 2021 Ram Tradesman

im install a speakers and amp in my new 2021 Ram. just want to get more info on other installs. 1) where did some of you guys tap into the speaker wires?. 2)also i seen something about disconnecting the ANC wires for the microphone
  3. L

Octane requirements for the 6.4 Hemi???

has anybody try add regular 85 and just add octane boost additive?
  4. L

new owner

i just purchased a 2021 dodge 2500 6.4L hemi tradesmen i was reading on another site about the 6.4L Hemi and it said something about using the high octane gas for the 6.4l hemi. for the people who own the 6.4l hemi are you using the high octan gas or just regular gas and add high octan boot...