Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Much2fast

Oil in turbo?

I was installing a block heater plug and pulled the intake tube for easier access, where I noticed what looked like oil around the inlet to the turbo. I ended up just cleaning it off, but wanted to get some thoughts on if this looks normal? 2021 2500 w just over 26000 miles. I have an...
  2. Much2fast

A Couple Upgrade Questions

Good day! I was researching a couple different accessories for my 2021 2500 Limited and wanted some opinions: 1.) Tailgate lightbar - It seems the most popular is the Putco blade, but just saw they have a Putco Freedom Blade with more lighting options. Anyone tried the Freedom Blade? Looks...
  3. Much2fast

Rambox Question

Had a question regarding how the Rambox is supposed to work once unlatched. My passenger side when I open immediately lifts itself, to the point I try to hold on to it to keep it from banging at the top. My drivers side when I open will just hang in the low position I have to manually lift to...