Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. L

SOLD Amp Research BedStep 75324-01A SOLD

Is this still available?
  2. L

Camping Pics

Our first trip of the year we typically do about 20 minutes from our house to shake out all the bugs.
  3. L

WTB night edition or black rims

Where in NC? I have a pair of take-offs as of today.
  4. L

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Finally got my AEV wheels and went to 35’s. In my opinion this is how the “Off-Road” model should come from the factory.
  5. L

Anyone swap Night Edition wheels onto their truck?

Are you still looking for Night Edition wheels? I have some takeoffs coming this week with 22k on them.
  6. L

CAUGHT: 2023 Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4:

That would be brilliant Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. L

Getting AEV Saltas on 35s installed on my 2020 Ram 2500 without lift or level today

Looks brilliant. Several people have said it’s been done with no lift and they experience no rubbing. Is this with the truck level? Have you tried it with the front suspension flexed at all? My question would be if one side is untraveled and turned does it rub? Cheers Sent from my iPad using...
  8. L

As long as it’s not diesel! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. L

If they actually made this to compete with the tremor and spec it out as it should be, it may be worth it. The power wagon just can’t compete with limited payload and towing. My personal opinion would be a work truck with off road capability so I don’t have to lift something and can have factory...
  10. L

Getting AEV Saltas on 35s installed on my 2020 Ram 2500 without lift or level today

I have the same truck and am wondering if you have any desire to put on a leveling kit after you have had it that way for a while. The AEV wheels seem to take care of the backspacing from what I can gather. Do yo have any rubbing at all with full lock or under flex? Thanks!
  11. L

Have you had any desire to. Put on a leveling kit after having the larger tires on for a while?