Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jpidgie

Diesel Preheat

Weird thing happened a couple of weeks ago. 2019 3500 SO, stored in an unheated garage, I don't use the block heater. Regardless of the outside temps, the temps in the garage usually never dip below the 30's: outdoor temps were low, in the teens. Leaving for my office one dat, I jumped in and...
  2. jpidgie

AlfaOBD ?'s

I'm wanting to get setup with AlfaOBD, and have some questions. I think I'm pretty good with the bypass cable requirement, and which one to get, and saw the tutorials on workflow of how to find what you want to modify. My issue is that I own nothing but Apple products, and although I hear that...
  3. jpidgie

Greetings from Colorado!

Hey all! been a member for a little while, really using your knowledge to help me in selecting my new truck. On my third Ram, 2013 1500 that I traded for a 2016 ecoDiesel, which grenaded itself, and was "traded" in for a 19 3500 Limited. Figured with this whole Coronavirus BS, I can be more of...