Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bobthemagicman

32gal fuel tank - FREE

I have a 32gal OEM fuel tank the Seattle area, also FREE. Out of a 19 w/ 28k miles.
  2. bobthemagicman

WTT Seattle Area '19 2500 Laramie Jump Seat Console Swap

I bought a center console from someone local out of a wrecked truck and it has been a nightmare. Wiring doesn't align with my truck, the console is damaged more than I thought when I purchased it. I have my jump seat pulled out and ready to go as well as the drawer, bezels and all the fancy that...
  3. bobthemagicman

Jump Seat to Console Swap power fault problem - need help

Ok, so I am hoping someone on here might be able to assist me. Full disclosure, I do stupid **** sometimes. I was doing my swap from jump seat to console (19 Ram 2500 Laramie) and while I had disconnected the battery previously during the install I forgot I plugged it back in to get my step to...
  4. bobthemagicman

Using the Compression Brake for Everyday Driving

Hey all, I have a 2019 Ram 2500 which is equipped with a compression brake. I have found that turning the compression brake on full when I am driving makes it easier to drive in traffic and also gets me better fuel mileage. I am curious if there are any negative ramifications or risks to the...
  5. bobthemagicman

Anyone in Seattle w/ AlfaOBD, KaodTech Cable & OBDLink to update TPMS

Hey All, This is under wheel and tire because I am hoping someone lives in the Seattle area and is willing to help me update my TPMS for some $$ or a case of beer. I just got the BF Goodrich KO2s and they only come in a D Load Range so tire pressure is only a max of 50 PSI. The warning every...
  6. bobthemagicman

Wheel Swap Question

Hey all, My first post here. So I just got a leveling kit, CJC's Ram Method 315s, and some 37" BF Goodrich K02s for my 2019 Ram 2500. As I am sure many of you will know these tires while looking super kick ass aren't going to have the same functional value as the original wheels and tires...