Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bobthemagicman

32gal fuel tank - FREE

I have a 32gal OEM fuel tank the Seattle area, also FREE. Out of a 19 w/ 28k miles.
  2. bobthemagicman

**SOLD** - Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate w/ Daystar Cradles

I sent a PM as well, in case it doesn't end up working out with @Etoimos.
  3. bobthemagicman

Jump Seat to Console Swap power fault problem - need help

Welp, cost me $300 and a trip to the dealer but shamefully it was just a cut wire. I guess I pulled too hard on the wire harness at some point. I figured I would post in case anyone was curious.
  4. bobthemagicman

Jump Seat to Console Swap Process

PN: 68366628AA Link is just for reference so you know I am not full of $h!t. Shop around you can probably find a better price somewhere else, except ebay (unless it's used).
  5. bobthemagicman

I have seen this asked quite a bit across the different threads and forums. The answer to my knowledge is no they are slightly different w/ different part numbers in the Mopar parts catalogue.
  6. bobthemagicman

@Jpncj I have what you want. I believe I saw in an other thread you are in Eugene, is that correct? I am in Seattle but I am sure we can make something work. DM me and we can sort it out. You can find pictures of it here...
  7. bobthemagicman

***SOLD*** 2019+ CAT Fuel Filter Kit- OBO

Do you have the model number? I would like to read up on it a bit.
  8. bobthemagicman

WTT Seattle Area '19 2500 Laramie Jump Seat Console Swap

Ok, like 2 months later, but here are pictures. Willing to ship if need be. Still looking to trade, if you want to purchase vs trade $400 seems fair. It's in very good condition, comes with the seat belt, CD player and necessary screws. It's all leather. Notice the missing media hub, I will...
  9. bobthemagicman

Titan 52 Gallon Fuel Tank AND S&B Cold Air Intake for Ram 2500 6.7:

DM'd, I live in Woodinville here in Western Washington. Well within driving distance.
  10. bobthemagicman

I think they may have changed this in the Gen 4.5s. My passenger coolant reservoir looks very different. :( Thanks for sending the photo though, that was helpful. Not sure if it's helpful my truck has the factory equipped dual battery setup.
  11. bobthemagicman

I took the screen off and didn't see anything accessible on the screen unit or what I believe is either the brain or the amp behind it. Are you suggesting I disassemble the screen or the "amp" in order to access the board directly to look for a fuse? I do suppose this would allow me to observe...
  12. bobthemagicman

WTT Seattle Area '19 2500 Laramie Jump Seat Console Swap

I bought a center console from someone local out of a wrecked truck and it has been a nightmare. Wiring doesn't align with my truck, the console is damaged more than I thought when I purchased it. I have my jump seat pulled out and ready to go as well as the drawer, bezels and all the fancy that...
  13. bobthemagicman

Ok, so I am hoping someone on here might be able to assist me. Full disclosure, I do stupid **** sometimes. I was doing my swap from jump seat to console (19 Ram 2500 Laramie) and while I had disconnected the battery previously during the install I forgot I plugged it back in to get my step to...
  14. bobthemagicman

Using the Compression Brake for Everyday Driving

I really appreciate all the answers here. I am glad to know that I won't be messing up my truck by using that as frequently as I do. Also thanks for the tip on using the auto mode on the highway, I wasn't sure what that was for either. I should probably unwrap the manual and give it a read at...
  15. bobthemagicman

Using the Compression Brake for Everyday Driving

Hey all, I have a 2019 Ram 2500 which is equipped with a compression brake. I have found that turning the compression brake on full when I am driving makes it easier to drive in traffic and also gets me better fuel mileage. I am curious if there are any negative ramifications or risks to the...
  16. bobthemagicman

Welcome, check out this thread for information on the TPMS and oversized tires. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/alfaobd.640/
  17. bobthemagicman

Has anyone who's done this swap shipped parts? I have found another member to potentially do a swap with but we are concerned that shipping costs would be prohibited. I would love to get a ballpark as to what those costs might look like if anyone can provide them.
  18. bobthemagicman

WTT 2021 Laramie Center Console for Black Leather Jump Seat

I have a 19' Laramie with the jump seat that I would like to convert to a console. Does anyone know if the 19s and 21s compatible for a swap like this? I am happy to provide photos of my stuff if you like. Also mine is a 2500, I am not sure if that matters but I figure it's probably worth...
  19. bobthemagicman

Anyone in Seattle w/ AlfaOBD, KaodTech Cable & OBDLink to update TPMS

Right, that makes sense. Thanks for the suggestion, I was unaware you could do that. Doesn't look like there's anyone in the area anyway. Probably going to have to pony up the $$ and fix it myself.
  20. bobthemagicman

Anyone in Seattle w/ AlfaOBD, KaodTech Cable & OBDLink to update TPMS

Sorry, it was late I didn't make that clear. New tires are 37 x 12.5 R17s which is why they only came in a D Load Range. They look awesome btw. :D