Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

AUX Tank Installation Prices

Daaaaaamn..... [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

Air Ride Seats?

I have been looking however, I come up empty a lot. Sorry. You maybe able to work with something here: https://images.app.goo.gl/u7AQBFswSM8ZMyXc7 Click the image and it may take you to what your looking for.... [emoji2371] Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

My Son calls this the OMS

I LOVE my OMS!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

3500 Ram Laramie 29 LTD Classic help

If I were to get a GMRS radio & apply/ pay for the license, who do I fork over $ to? If I go GMRS, do I have to swap out my antenna and mic or are those comparable? Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C

This is awesome! Thank you soooooo much! I’m looking into it now. Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Wow, nice! How is that single point of attachment holding up for sturdiness and stability for the radio? Any shaking when going done the road. Thais is awesome! Great mount!!!! Q: do you have to have a special licensee for that Ham R? I’m not up to speed on requirements of transmission...
  7. C

New Diesel Owner - Advice Appreciated

After my truck kicks over in the morning time starting out with a remote, I’ll go out there and kick the truck on via push button. I’ll let it warm up for a couple of minutes. And then when I Parkette and I’m gonna turn it off I’ll sit for a couple of minutes and just let it sit there if I’ve...
  8. C

New Diesel Owner - Advice Appreciated

Auto start the truck in the morning with your remote. You will hear the horn honk or the lights light up. When you do no one understand that your diesel is going through it’s pre-checks and heating the fluids on the inside prior to start. This is some thing that was new to me since being brought...
  9. C

Now, running all of the wiring through the dash and out the top through that little catch all the base of this mount is in. Hard wiring the power and then I’m done..... Thanks all who stopped in with me to comment through this project. It was fun for sure. Respectfully Chris Sent from my...
  10. C

Bedslide on Decked System

I’m in for more information! I have been wondering the same thing.... Thanks for posting the q. Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

Good afternoons all. I found replacement screws for the truck link was posted above. I also cut 3/4 of an inch off the mount and reattached everything to that the mount rides flush in that cubby. You will notice furniture pad under the left side of the mount incase the edge for some reason...
  12. C

Perfect. Thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. C

I’m going tomorrow to pick a few up. Thanks! Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. C

Pic not showing. If you’d like text to 7065803982 Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

Ok everyone, update to the project coming tomorrow. Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. C

Sir. You know how money hungry the Fed is.... They ain’t gonna lower squat... instead it will go 75. - 140. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23] Just kidding... I will look into a GMRS license. Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. C

I love this idea however, i have to be certified or Licensed on it? Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. C

I couldn’t find these screws at any of my locals stores in the thread that these two screws are in. This is why I asked. I will certainly look into your link. Thanks for providing:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. C

I have had a bear of a time trying to find them.... Ace, Lowe’s, HD.... all didnt have this screw when I went in to go look for them. If anyone has a link or knows where I can pic this screw up that 1/4” longer than the OEM screw please let me know. Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone...
  20. C

It will be interesting. I’m still looking and trying locate two 1/4” longer screws. They have got to be out there for geez sakes... [emoji15] On my way home from Shot Show this afternoon. Respectfully Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk