Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

CA Sales

Thanks guys. I guess that means I can park in a commercial loading zone :)
  2. S

CA Sales

Hey Guys, just noticed this. My CA registration says commercial. I think that's normal? What does yours say?
  3. S

CA Sales

Amelia contacted me, but just forwarded over the information she got from the finance guy (forgot his name). I would go through whoever your sales person was. In my case, they waited about 10 days before sending paperwork - they claimed that was a requirement with the lender.
  4. S

CA Sales

Ok, just registered the truck on Monday. Turned out to be a really simple process. I received confirmation from Amelia at Bud Clary that they had fedexed the "necessary" documents to DMV. What they send is: 1) CA Application for Title or Registration (you likely signed this at dealership...
  5. S

Cummins Shifting 5th gear to 4th with Exhaust Brake On

Didn’t think it was just me - must be designed that way for sone reason.
  6. S

Cummins Shifting 5th gear to 4th with Exhaust Brake On

I've been driving the 2500 Laramie mega cab Cummins for about a week and love it. I had rented a 2500 big horn with the diesel last summer and towed about 1,500 miles, so knew it would be a good truck. During that trip I almost always had the trailer hitched, so didn't really get a sense of...
  7. S

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I think you’ll be fine - and at the end of the day it was definitely worth the huge savings. I think they are scrambling a little bit to process the large number of trucks coming in - Philip definitely unleashed the Kraken! I wouldn’t go into it expecting a problem. As an example the service...
  8. S

Yes! Another bench seater! Sorta nostalgic having the column shifter and bench seat.....
  9. S

Yep, in similar boat. Finance guy said they have to wait 10 days before overnighting paperwork since their is some agreement with lenders (penfed in my case) that they have to wait in cash there's an issue with the check or a buyer backs out or something. On the front end with Phil, this was...
  10. S

I've got my truck! Ordered 2/15 and it arrived up at Bud Clary May 22nd. Family flew up to Seattle the Thursday before Memorial day to take delivery on Friday. I had done everything possible to make sure it was a smooth/quick process - but then disaster struck. I arrived at the dealership...
  11. S

Glad you have a great experience - headed over in an hour to pickup. Doing sand thing, driving as far as Eugene (Westfir) today.
  12. S

Thanks for the heads up - just called and my truck arrived to the dealer last night. Will call when Philip returns to coordinate picking up next Friday!
  13. S

Price negotiated from MSRP

Philip Olson Auburn Washington. I live in San Diego and got sick of local dealers telling me that I had to pay MSRP for factory order. Joined Tread Lightly and got the 1% over invoice coupon, which a couple of local dealers would honor. But then reached out to Mark Dodge and Bud Clary to get...
  14. S

FCA incentive told me the incentive cash and Truecar both don't stack, since they are both TDM. Who knows, maybe you had different coupons...... Sometimes it seems like there are incentives based on specific dealership zip codes...
  15. S

Yeah, I expected the True Car couldn't be stacked with the Ram Cash since both are TDM. Takes a little of the $500 sting away from not being able to get a new $1k ram cash coupon! Will do the allstate after the fact for $250 - so all in at $750 incentive. Wish it was higher, but is what it...
  16. S

That’s a great look - what ceramic coat did you use?
  17. S

That’s awesome - what are you using as a basis for the 2-3k incentives?
  18. S

Mexico Plant still closed?

It’s not shut down - they’re still building trucks - look over at the build thread.
  19. S

In my case there was a discrepancy in the delivery system between ram chat and what the dealer was seeing. The dealer told me truck had been shipped but was still in Mexico, but I didn’t have a window sticker. This went on a couple weeks until I got the window sticker and then the truck quickly...
  20. S

He said earliest would be this coming Tuesday. The Dalles is about 230 miles from Auburn.