Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

6.4 hemi not shifting into 8

Indeed! It’s much better to give up 1-2 mpg instead of lugging the engine.
  2. R

I don’t believe it’s a problem. If you’re maintaining 60 mph 7th is the golden gear in this truck if it’s equipped with a 6.4 and 3.73 gears If want to catch 8th gear, get up to 69-70 mph and coast back down to 60. The truck will hold 8th until you hit a hill or heavy wind. I believe the...
  3. R

Price drop- 4/21/24 $250 For Sale: Grille guard with winch tray

Bump with price drop- $400 3/31/24
  4. R

2020 2500 6.4 Fuel mileage

A question on the MPG numbers that have been provided. Are these numbers with MDS? I haven’t been using MDS and the I’m averaging 16ish on highway and 15 with mixed. Completely stock on trashforce tires, did take off chin spoiler 5 minutes after I bought it;) 2024 3500 CC 3.73
  5. R

2023 6.4 hemi tranny rear seal leak

Thanks! Appreciate the part number too!
  6. R

Well shoot, that sounds easier than trying to schedule an appointment and ride to have it fixed under warranty.
  7. R

Add me to the list :(, noticed at first around 1k, wiped it clean and hoped for the best. Now at 2k it looks exactly like the pic above. Question to other unlucky posters, if you took it to be repaired, how big of an ordeal was it?
  8. R

That’s what I have noticed as well, which I’m glad it doesn’t do the Tacoma thing where it upshift too soon just to downshift 5 seconds later
  9. R

Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500

My rate came in $30 more a month for my 2024 3500 over the 2020 2500 I had back in 2021. Doesn’t hurt to shop it around, but I’m afraid insurance is catching up with all the inflation we had
  10. R

Headlight Override 2024 2500

This must be on the higher trim levels. My new tradesman has an option in the uconnect to turn off the DRL. The headlight control knob left of the steering wheel turns all the lights off.
  11. R

Price drop- 4/21/24 $250 For Sale: Grille guard with winch tray

Price dropped 3/5/2024- After being on hiatus for a while, I jumped back into a HD Ram 3500 Long story short, bought this grille guard, assembled it and realized I don’t want it covering my fancy chrome. It’s a Go Industries Grille Guard winch with brush guards. Strictly no shipping as UPS would...
  12. R

Big Horn Fog Lights

Dang! Timing is everything, don’t bother on checking shipping costs. I don’t have any cash apps, prefer in person. Thank you anyway
  13. R

Big Horn Fog Lights

Welp, I seen your other ad, your located in PA, bummer. If you happen to be making a trip to Michigan, I’m interested in buying :)
  14. R

Big Horn Fog Lights

Good evening, interested! Though not interested in shipping, what state are you in?
  15. R

SOLD- Extang Tri-fold tonneau cover***price-drop***

8/19/2021 — price dropped to $120
  16. R

8/10/2021 price dropped to $150
  17. R

South central, willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.
  18. R

7/29/21 - Price dropped to $180
  19. R

****SOLD****For Sale - 2WD LO KIT

:( Yeah… gone but not forgotten. I intend on having another one in the driveway when the market turns around.