Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TrailWhale

WTB: Dethloff Mfg Engine/Trans Skid Plate

As the title states, I am searching for a Dethloff engine/transmission skid plate. Thanks
  2. TrailWhale

Bushwacker Trail Armor Sill/Rocker Protection

Between my workboots and the wife/kids climbing in/out, I started noticing my door sills were getting some scuffs and scratches (see pic below). I was thinking about just vinyl wrapping the area for some protection but ran across Bushwacker Trail Armor(link) and it looked like a well designed...
  3. TrailWhale

WTB: Bed Topper

Looking for a topper for my 2500. Must be cab height. I'm open to all options and colors at the moment, fiberglass or canvas. Located in Greenville, SC but willing to travel. Thanks
  4. TrailWhale

One (1) BRAND NEW 37” BFGoodrich KM3 mounted on NEW Power Wagon wheel -$400 - SC

I have the ultimate spare tire ready for any Power Wagon with 37’s. This is a brand new tire and wheel that has never been on the truck. I had it as a spare and sold my 4 other wheels and tires, so now I have this sitting in the garage waiting for the new owner. $400 picked up. Sent from...
  5. TrailWhale

SOLD: Power Wagon wheels with 37" BFGoodrich KM3's - Greenville, SC

sold Thanks
  6. TrailWhale

Trail Ready Wheels

Like the title says, I'm wondering if anyone is running Trail Ready wheels, specifically 17" size. So far the only one I've stumbled across on the Forum is @SCRAMHD and his awesome truck on 20" Trail Ready wheels. Photo of their setup: I'm very interested in running this exact wheel on...