Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. HopFanatik

PSA: Hot Shot's Secret & 100+F/37+C & Rear storage floor bins

I'll admit, this is my first diesel and there's a learning curve I'm still navigating. Recently, like many regions across this great continent, we experienced a heatwave (100+F/37+C is a heatwave in the PNW) and I happened to be out camping during this time. Naturally, I'm not in the truck...
  2. HopFanatik

AUX Tank Installation Prices

I've been looking around for AUX tanks & installation quotes. Tanks ranging from RDS gravity combos to TItan Trekker 50s installed on my 2020 3500 CC SB. The install quotes I'm getting back from some places range from $600 to $800 before taxes, hazardous material fees, etc. Does this seem...
  3. HopFanatik

Towing with 3500 from 1500

Forgive any ignorance, I'm coming from a 1500 mindset and need to learn/adjust to my new HD environment. Comments, suggestions, corrections, all welcome. On my 1500 I was pulling a 33' TT @ approx 8k fully loaded. Yes, I was over payload. No it wasn't an awesome towing experience. Yes, the...
  4. HopFanatik

1500 to 3500

Hey. Traded my 2017 1500 Big Horn 5.7L in for a 2020 3500 Laramie HO/AISIN today. Looking forward to learning a tonne. Not my first boosted vehicle but definitely my first diesel. Many PNW ppl here? Cheers