Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Wack99

Has anyone made the fuel filler capless?

Maybe not too much of a problem in warmer climes, but it's handy having the cap to hold the filler open incase the pump doesn't have a locking clip. Especially when it's -30c up here☃️ Jason
  2. Wack99

Battery recommendations

Have had good luck with Interstate batteries, ran in my 04 and now 19. Also use them in my trailer. Jason
  3. Wack99

Moose Antlers

When I had my 04 i preferred them down as the glass allowed for a wider view especially for backing into campsites, however I do find that with my 2019 I get a better view with them up. Jason
  4. Wack99

Keyfob Range

Try this, Jason
  5. Wack99

Lets see what you are towing!

Not really stressing the truck too much, had it out for the first time this last weekend with my new to me 2019 3500. Towed great, could hardly tell it was there. 5000lb loaded 12mpg (imperial) to the campsite, 9mpg on the way back (strong headwind). Was sort of downhill on the way there, 240km...
  6. Wack99

Octane requirements for the 6.4 Hemi???

Have always ran premium, it runs way cleaner. When I still had my 04 hemi last year I had to have the heads off for a cam follower swap, the tops of pistons were still as shiney as the day it left the factory.
  7. Wack99

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed a set of Aries 6" side steps
  8. Wack99

Why did you choose a 3500?

There you go.
  9. Wack99

Why did you choose a 3500?

At the time of getting mine, I had a choice of two long box's. A white tradesman 2500 and the 3500 bighorn I eventually chose. The clincher for getting the 3500 was the tradesman had the vinyl floor and was just an all round 'work' truck. Living with the truck and it's TERRIBLE RIDE? Isn't an...
  10. Wack99

Android Auto and Data Usage

Yes, but if you only have minimal data, what's an extra minute in traffic.
  11. Wack99

Took my time fitting it, made sure everything was in the place it should be. Quality seems good, took it through a car wash, wasn't 100% waterproof but I wasn't expecting that (Had a one piece fiberglass on my old truck). Only been on a week so time will tell.
  12. Wack99

Android Auto and Data Usage

Google maps does allow you to download areas for navigation, if you do this when on wifi then turn off data when using maps.
  13. Wack99

Installed a Bak Flip Mx4 tonneau cover
  14. Wack99

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

One bonus of living in the great white north, eh.
  15. Wack99

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2019 bighorn 3500 cclb hemi srw
  16. Wack99

Ram 2500/3500HD SRW Crew Cab 6'4" versus 8'2" bed?

Had an 04 1500 long box for 14 yrs, towing was never a problem, ain't no tail wagging that dog. Parking was no issue either, once you got used to the extra length. Mileage, it's a truck! Best thing is an endless supply of space in the back, you never hear a long box owner saying I wish I had...
  17. Wack99

Got an older Ram? Post Some Pics!

Before and after 2004 1500 5.7l long box (14yrs of great service)2019 3500 6.4l long box (still had to stick with the 8 footer)