Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. tofto68

DuraFlap mud flaps

These are sitting around collecting dust, looking for a new home. I am very happy with the Dura Flap that match up to my offset wheels perfectly. The ones for sale will fit a stock truck. Save yourself some money and pic these up.. Thanks for looking.
  2. tofto68

Installing a exhaust cutout to work in tandem with exhaust brake ???

Well shoot, thank you for the info, I just thought I would ask. I appreciate the responses.
  3. tofto68

Installing a exhaust cutout to work in tandem with exhaust brake ???

Ok I have a crazy idea, yes I am being childish with this thought but I think it would be cool if it works. I purchased a 2021 RAM 2500 with the Cummins, I love how quite and smooth the truck is but my old school logging background has me wanting the exhaust to sing a nice note when the exhaust...
  4. tofto68

DuraFlap mud flaps

These are literally brand new just sitting on my bench. Hit me up if you have questions...
  5. tofto68

DuraFlap mud flaps

these are not the exact ones that are for sale. These are the replacement that I purchased with the offset mounting holes to fit my offset wheels. The ones that are for sale are very similar, but set 1-1/2" more inboard to match the stock tires and wheels and they do not have the black fly...
  6. tofto68

DuraFlap mud flaps

Unfortunately I do not have a picture with these on my truck from farther away. I can get a picture of the new ones that have a custom offset to match the offset of my tires and wheels. If you go to duraflaps web site they have a photo gallery with a bunch of dodge trucks. Let me know if I...
  7. tofto68

DuraFlap mud flaps

I have a complete set (front and rear) Dura Flap mud flaps. I ordered these June 29th 2021. After installing them on my truck I realized that I needed a set with a custom offset shift to match up to my tire and wheel package. The front mud flaps fit 2014 to current 2500/3500 and are part...
  8. tofto68

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Here is my night edition, I absolutely love this truck..
  9. tofto68

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Thats awesome, I will admit I am a bit jealous, congratulation hope you see it soon. Post pictures when you get it. I am going through my list of things I need to get before I get mine....
  10. tofto68

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Thats a bummer, I did not do anything special to receive the e-mail it just randomly appeared in my in box. Hopefully you will get some info soon.
  11. tofto68

Rear wheel well liners

Awesome, thank you for the information.
  12. tofto68

Rear wheel well liners

Does anybody know if this is true or not? I just ordered a Laramie and I did not see adding these as a option, I agree they should come standard on all of them.
  13. tofto68

Sweet truck, I just ordered the same except in the Laramie. Cant wait to get my hands on it. Congratulations on your truck, it looks awesome.
  14. tofto68

I did not order it with the plow group, I just don't get that much snow to need one here where I am at in Washington State. I hope you are enjoying yours.
  15. tofto68

Hello RAM fans!!! Happy to be here.

Hi there, I am new to the site but just ordered my second Cummins. I owned a LBZ Duramax for a while as well. I am so looking forward to receiving my new 2021 2500 Laramie, Billet Silver Metallic, night edition. I am really enjoying reading about some of the items people have ordered for...
  16. tofto68

Ordered a 2021 Laramie 2500 6.7 night edition on January 21 Received a VIN # on Jan 28th. Costumer care sent an email stating expected arrival the week of March 30th. I have not done the research to see what stage of the build it is at yet. Thanks for the forum page I am enjoying reading...
  17. tofto68

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

I just ordered the same truck minus the mega cab. I am also from Washington down around Longview area. Hope you get yours soon.