Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TankerTrash

Dealer putting me between a rock and a hard place…

Evening guys and gals. I’ve tried to figure things out on my own without posting much on here, but I’m down to the last straw. Situation… I ordered a 2022 3500 January 26, fully loaded with everything but a sunroof. Salesperson had verbally promised me (my own fault not in writing) that if...
  2. TankerTrash

'21 2500 to a '22 2500

Greetings folks, Lately been having some thoughts of trading in my '21 2500 longhorn megacab w/ 16k miles, going up every day. Phenomenal truck and I have had next to no problems with it. After being in one of the Limiteds with indigo/frost interior, I have taken a liking to that when compared...
  3. TankerTrash

WTS 2021 Longhorn/Limited OEM Fog lights - SWFL - 250

Selling factory takeoff fog lights with the housings. Switched to the BD LED lamps and have these sitting around. Should be plug and play wiring.
  4. TankerTrash

Holding 1-2* of wheel to steer straight after alignment

Hey folks. 2021 2500 CTD, got the truck aligned under warranty after the first couple hundred miles. Tech showed me the paperwork of the old numbers and new numbers. Doesnt pull to the right like it used to. Problem ive been having is on *most* roads, the truck seems to guide right with the...
  5. TankerTrash

** SOLD ** 2021 2500 20" Factory polished aluminum wheels - like new - SW Florida - ** SOLD **

Factory take offs, in excellent shape. No curb rash, 3,000 miles. Includes lugs and TPMS. $1400 Located in SW Florida
  6. TankerTrash

Warped front bumper?

Hey guys, Curious if anyone has experienced a warped front bumper, and if there is anything that I can get done to fix it under warranty? Attached some pictures... This is the drivers side, passenger side looks fine. Truck is just over 3 weeks old, havent noticed it before but assume its...
  7. TankerTrash

FS - RDS 40 gallon auxiliary tank/tool box - $500

Took it out of my f350 and no real need for it in my RAM. Gravity feeds into truck tank, awesome for long road trips with extra fuel storage. Tool box is about half the size of normal box, still holds all of the essentials. 55"W 20"L 19"H No cracks or dents in the aluminum, no leaks in the tank...
  8. TankerTrash

First RAM and couldnt be happier!

Hey guys, Ive lurked here for a bit, but finally pulled the trigger a few days ago and purchased a 2021 2500, Limited Longhorn Megacab in Pearl White. Couldnt be happier with my purchase. The interior is phenomenal, the Cummins purrs like a cat compared to my old 6.0 PSD, the ride is like a...