Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. CabChassis Mike

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Yes Sir! I was always "overworking my Toyota, poor thing... I got extremely lucky in my trade in, been eyeing the 3500 Chassis Cab for awhile. Dealer had it sitting there over 90 days, so I was able to get an unbelievable deal. Hoping you are right, I also have a 2017 3500 Cummins/Aisin, so when...
  2. CabChassis Mike

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Yes indeed, hoping for the best but with an effected year RAM model, expecting the worst. thanks for your input.
  3. CabChassis Mike

How comical, I guess every forum has "the premadona"... I never said entitled anywhere, the pre Madonna did. what I should have said was " what a pain it would be to unload my wheelchair and catch a ride should the CP4 fail on me." yes hoping the warranty would cover it. when I bought this truck...
  4. CabChassis Mike

I just purchased a 2020 RAM 3500 Cab Chassis with 6.7 Cummins. I am so disappointed to learn of the RAM trucks being manufactured with KNOWN FAULTY fuel pump components. To think I traded a TOYOTA for this RAM time Bomb is UNBELIEVEBLE. I am a Military Veteran and Disabled Veteran, if my vehicle...