Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. EODMatt

Payload capacity/tow question

Thanks for the replies.... and for the reminder that I should always own a 3-series truck over a 2-series.
  2. EODMatt

Payload capacity/tow question

Forgive my ignorance, I’ve got a 2019 2500 CTD CC LB T’man - payload max per sticker is 2300 lbs (which pains me). I’m used to using my 1996 3500 Dually 12valve and never worrying about payload or towing. My question is: I’m looking for a new fifth wheel, or maybe a bumper pull travel trailer...
  3. EODMatt

Speedo recalibration after wheel upgrade

Thanks For sharing this!
  4. EODMatt

Flatbed conversion

Good to know, thanks. I heard rumblings that in CA with a flatbed that it may change the requirements of the truck to have to stop at scales and pay registration on the vehicle related to its max tow weight etc... the idea being that a flatbed would be a feature related to commerce. Again, this...
  5. EODMatt

Flatbed conversion

Very good to know. I’m just putting the feelers out there at this point. I’m also a little concerned with how my California Dmv will handle the registration in that case, I heard there is some commercial fees with a flatbed.
  6. EODMatt

Flatbed conversion

Anyone done a flatty conversation on their 2019+ 2500 CTD?
  7. EODMatt

5th wheel hitch choices a 2019 Ram 3500 short bed

What’s the hitch weight of that beast?
  8. EODMatt

Leveling kits/Lifts

May I ask what you paid once it was all said and done? Assuming you installed yourself?
  9. EODMatt

Leveling kits/Lifts

You should do the Thuren front 2” coils and stock rears, do the king shocks all the way around. Be sure to get the king shocks for thuren front coils and the king shocks for oem rear coils. Correct me if I’m wrong but this shouldnt effect your factory tow specs much, so best of both worlds. Any...
  10. EODMatt

seat covers

I second this. To include rear seat. Damn kids.
  11. EODMatt

Price negotiated from MSRP

That’s a good deal!
  12. EODMatt

On board Air

Looks slick!
  13. EODMatt

Fuel Additive

How often you guys running diesel additive?
  14. EODMatt

Happy 244th Birthday

Thanks for your service brotha!
  15. EODMatt

Louver behind grille

Thanks for the responses!
  16. EODMatt

On board Air

Thanks for the reply and the photos, looks great!
  17. EODMatt

Louver behind grille

That makes sense, I’ve never seen any trucks have this. It’s interesting to me that trucks would just use maximum cooling at all times.
  18. EODMatt

Bumpers

If you’re running after market bumpers, which ones did you buy? Any recommendations? Post your pics!
  19. EODMatt

Louver behind grille

I was washing my truck yesterday and noticed a black plastic apparently automatic louver behind the grille in front of 1 of the radiators. Can someone tell me the use? What and when it gets actuated? It looks plastic and not very well built. 2500 Cummins for reference.