Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. whitexc

1000 mile range

I just did a short road trip with my ‘21 CCSB Hemi. Mostly 2 lane 55mph with some slower speed zones, some 70mph highway and minimal idle time. The E-liar said I was at 17.7. I was ok with that for my rig having 23k at this point. Sent from me
  2. whitexc

Harsh trans clunk and engine knocking dealer no longer responding to me.

Terrible. Sorry for your troubles Sent from me
  3. whitexc

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Made an appointment with a local shop I use. Safety is important and having been licensed to inspect years ago I can appreciate the purpose. Tint is not a safety concern. Sent from me
  4. whitexc

Got my little inspection sticker to keep the state happy. The dealer failed me for tint. Phoned a friend. Such a dumb law. Sent from me
  5. whitexc

Terrible Towing pics thread

8” drop hitch flipped up. It is a featherlight….count for anything?! Sent from me
  6. whitexc

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Very nice rig. Side note….your driveway turf, while beautiful, would be flying out of my snowblower[emoji1787] Sent from me
  7. whitexc

Lets see what you are towing!

Very nice. First car I drove on the road. Gramps had a sedan. He pretty much gave it away (sold it cheap) as a full steel car around 2005. Man I wish we had that one back.
  8. whitexc

Looks great. Anything notably different? Sent from me
  9. whitexc

New guy to the 6.4 universe

Welcome. Little more info is needed. What are you towing? How far? How often? Might be a wrong truck issue. Might be getting used to a new truck issue. Sent from me
  10. whitexc

[emoji2359]hubby…..why? Sent from me
  11. whitexc

Power Wagon Rock Guards

WeatherTechs here. Sent from me
  12. whitexc

In for the long haul

Welcome aboard. We like pics. Sent from me
  13. whitexc

High mileage 6.4 hemi

Welcome. There was another thread about this…. Sent from me
  14. whitexc

295/65r20 on Stock Wheels

That is a fantastic picture. Nice looking rig. Sent from me
  15. whitexc

What WDH would y'all use

Nice set up. Loved my Flagstaff and wish I still had it. Bought into the Grand sceme……and it isn’t all that. Sent from me
  16. whitexc

Bummer on the leaks. What bag setup? What are the lines? Poly with push lock fittings? Sent from me
  17. whitexc

Squeaky sounds on startup normal? (Hemi)

Maybe not[emoji2375]
  18. whitexc

Love thy B&W. Happy Easter everyone Sent from me
  19. whitexc

Pulled the trigger, love the truck!

Welcome aboard. Sent from me
  20. whitexc

Alignment Question on 2020 Ram 3500 DRW

I had my truck set to Thuren specs and while completely stock it drives great, even with aftermarket bags aired up and the 5er in tow. Sent from me