Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Cab Over America no drill lights

You made the right choice [emoji482] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Cab Over America no drill lights

They look great. One more button to push, thing to maintain isn’t for me though. Factory original for me or nothing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

To Ceramic...or not to Ceramic....

Here’s some paint protection. Pretty sure this won’t remove with ease. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Tow Mirrors are the worst

Used to live in hotlanta…..400/285 interchange was a knight mare. 75/285 wasn’t much better. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Hemi vs Cummins

Buying a diesel to save money is the equivalent to $40,000 worth of solar panels to save $20 a month on your electric bill. Once you drive a HD diesel, it’s hard to go back to a screaming gasser no matter how much money you save! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

They are cool that’s why! Makes the truck more visible and nowadays that’s more important than ever with all the distracted drivers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Sunroof leaking

Sorry to hear your issue. I have heard numerous stories like yours so I buy my trucks minus sunroof. My guess is there is something out of spec in terms of dimensions. Get the specs and measure yours….. thinking it will be off. That may get you closer to an answer to the problem. Sent from...
  8. M

Service coupon? What's the catch?

I took a company car in for service a long time ago to a “reputable dealer” that required that the valve cover be removed. When it was done I lifted the hood and the bolts still had the dirt/oil on them…..they could not have done the work. I asked how they did the work without disturbing the...
  9. M

What is your favorite truck cap with sliding windows?

No complaints on my ARE Z2. Bone dry in back and took 4 weeks ( Feb 2021) to get. Overall fit, finish and seal are good. For $4,000 it better be! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I bought the Dee Zee for my truck a year ago. Fits all the edges perfectly and keeps stuff from sliding around. $150 on Amazon. Best price I found at the time. Listing said it wouldn’t fit but the part number matched what the Dee Zee site listed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

two Rams

Check the actual VIN on the truck to see if the paperwork matches. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

Price gouging is alive and well

On average, Americans are spending $400-$500 a month more due to inflation and not getting anything for the additional money spent. Lighting a match to 4 or 5 $100 bills every month…….think about that. Not sure how this administration doesn’t have 0% approval rating. I believe they are on...
  13. M

Diesel exhaust regen set bumper on fire!

Getting a new truck is easier? LOL. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. M

Diesel exhaust regen set bumper on fire!

I wonder why Ram doesn’t run exhaust cooler when GM and Ford do. The report posted earlier indicated a significant drop in temp. with the cooler. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. M

Dually valve stems

Here’s what you need. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. M

The Other Vehicle

Look forward to seeing updates and finished product! Maybe dyno specs too LOL. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. M

Falken Tires

Go3 is a MT tire so not really comparable to AT. Familiar with Geo X-AT? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. M

The pizza may not be done but the warranty will be[emoji41]. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. M

Powder coating voids the warranty on some wheels. The heat/baking of the powder coat may change the durability of the already heat treated aluminum……read this on the AEV site if I remember correctly. And it makes sense knowing a little bit about heat treating. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. M

Mud Flaps

You mudflap guys prolly know this, but backing up over curbs or in deeper soil the flap can get pinched between tire and object resulting in serious damage…….especially if you mounted really well. Tough way to remove fender from dually! I don’t run mudflaps but if I did I would run leather...