Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TigerRP

Kindly help me choose between Standard and High Output Cummins

My 2020 SO is silky smooth and responsive. I had the 2018 HO and it was definitely less responsive. But for Colorado I’d go HO for the heavy duty transmission and maybe more important is the exhaust brake on the HO comes on stronger and stays on longer and that may help ya going over Black Bear...
  2. TigerRP

2020 Fender Flares

So I’m getting ready to have my rear fender flares painted. I have a 2020 Ram 3500 CC LB Longhorn all white. The forward part of my rear flares are taking a beating. Then I got thinking do we have cases of these flares causing rust underneath? Would it be better to just order 2 new rear flares...
  3. TigerRP

Lets see what you are towing!

How much does your new fifth wheel weigh? Beautiful!!!
  4. TigerRP

Where are my longbed folks at?!

Very cool!
  5. TigerRP

Where are my longbed folks at?!

If I could ask, just wondered what the symbol beneath the Cummins C is?
  6. TigerRP

Bigger fuel tank

I have a 3500 long bed Ram w the 31 gallon tank. I bought the atitank 46 out of the gate. Good for 700 towing at least.77 gallons.
  7. TigerRP

Adaptive lighting vs steering directed lighting

Cool I should have known that just haven’t paid any attention. Love the lights
  8. TigerRP

Struggling w buy sell.

Thanks! Yeah I’ve come to that conclusion also, just don’t like it. Lol. Thanks for responding!
  9. TigerRP

Bigger fuel tank

I have the atitank 46 gallon aux tank. Very nice and it fits easily in the front. Best mod hands down.
  10. TigerRP

Struggling w buy sell.

So I have a 2020 3500 Laramie Longhorn w extended warranty till 100,000 miles. I put about 25,000 miles per year on a truck. It has 45,000 miles now. My last two trucks I have traded around mid 60,000 miles. But we were still getting $10,000 -11,000 off the sticker. This truck is the best...
  11. TigerRP

Adaptive lighting vs steering directed lighting

My 2020 acts like it just have separate light that comes on when my turn signal is on and it’s night or just when I make the turn. I don’t think the 2020 light follow the steering but I could be wrong. I have a Longhorn with all the safety equipment.
  12. TigerRP

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

I have a 2020 3500 Standard output with the 68Rfe transmission. Mine has been done for 3 weeks. I towed my fifth wheel (14500 lbs) on a three hour trip. The engine is definitely more powerful. Power comes on hard and stays steady until I get up to speed. Very smooth. Fuel Mileage has been...
  13. TigerRP

Death of Diesel

Hydrogen will win for transportation hands down over batteries. Number 1 look at the environmental damage being done to mine lithium. These are worse than iron ore mines. Look at what’s mining, massive CAT equipment. So unless there’s a break thru in battery technology, there’s not enough...
  14. TigerRP

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I had the change to the software maybe 4 months ago. I run Power Service and I don’t let the tank get below 1/3. I was considering a changeout of the pump early next year. Actually these two advanced notices look like they may replace entire engines? Maybe that’s just an identifier but it...
  15. TigerRP

Lets see what you are towing!

This is my Cedar Creek 34IK Hathaway. Weighs 14500 lbs loaded. Still playing with the Anderson setup in this truck. It’s sitting back a too far. Best truck I’ve ever owned.
  16. TigerRP

Based on everything I’m reading, it seems I made a mistake in the truck I bought

You all would have been kicked off the Keystone forum. I was arguing like this on the forum and really not this open and got threatened by a moderator with the boot. The 2500 will be fine! I had a 2008 Ram MegaCab 2500 Bighorn only had 1700 lbs payload. That was ridiculous, 1700 lbs might have...
  17. TigerRP

Less than thrilled with my 2021 Laramie 2500

I don’t quite understand why you are getting 13 mpg. That’s concerning. My 2018 w the HO Cummins got about 19 mpg in mixed driving, I got 22 mpg going out west and back 2 years ago. The 2020 SO Cummins I have now gets a legit 19.5 mpg on mixed driving. I expect it to be about the same 22 mpg...
  18. TigerRP

Less than thrilled with my 2021 Laramie 2500

I’m concerned abou
  19. TigerRP

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

Someone said the idea is as the tank gets lower the sloshing around creates aeration which can cause the issue. My solution is to get my aux tank installed and keep the main tank full and run diesel keen.
  20. TigerRP

Also remember you can blame on FCA but it is Cummins! I'm a big fan of Cummins and I put there equipment in generators in a lot of places and applications. I'm gonna run Diesel Kleen and when I get my aux tank on I'm gonna keep the main tank full all the time.