Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

7 PIN Trailer Wiring Harness power

Wondering if anyone has knowledge of the amount of power that transfers through the 7 pin wiring harness to a trailer battery while attached. I have a 2021 Ram 2500 Cummins with a 220 amp alternator. There appears to be solutions to ship more power down the line to the trailer like Renology...
  2. D

Spare Tire oddity

Why does Ram ship 18 inch spare tires after you spend a pile of money for a 20 inch rim and tires? and are there any issues to running 18 and 20 comingled together after you get a flat tire?
  3. D

Cummins shut off Clicking

Members, what is the clicking that happens when you turn off your cummins? There are three distinct clicks and then it stops. I assume it is normal but i see nothing on this matter. 2021 Ram Big Horn 6.7 Cummins 900 miles TIA for your thoughts.
  4. D

Diesel Exhaust Fluid Fault Warning messages

New 2021 Ram 2500 Big Horn with 800 miles and the above message shows up. Answer in the manual - take to the dealer. 75% highway miles since new. Any other DIY or pre dealer solutions?
  5. D

Wheel Well Liners

I ordered the wheel well liners and it get this. This is not a wheel well liner. unless someone can suggest otherwise.
  6. D

106 Days and it finally arrived.

got a question = rear wheel house liners - do you have that on your truck and if so, can you post a picture of what that looks like? i ordered it and it does not appear to have been delivered with the build. need a reference point.
  7. D

2022 Airstream FC 28. Ordered November 13, 2020. Waiting waiting waiting. But it moved from a 2021 model to a 2022 because of the delays. This is my third Ram - first 2500. Getting ready for the big pull from Canada to Arizona next December. Are you Ramming and if so, what has been your...
  8. D

Dodged the chip problem - got what I ordered. Dealer saying that it is impossible to get any stock now = happy to get mine and now I wait for the Airstream. 9 months plus of waiting. Pickup tomorrow.
  9. D

Odd Towing Capacity Figures

tranny - 68 Short Bed Crew Cab - Big Horn trailering package standard Cummins 6.7 with the standard axle ratio
  10. D

Odd Towing Capacity Figures

Checked payload and towing capacity on the Ram website for my new 2500 Crew Cab 4 x 4 with Cummins arriving in a few weeks. Payload is 1988 lbs, slightly lower than what I wanted but ok with it. However, the tow capacity was a surprise. Came out at 20,024, above the max quoted by the Ram...
  11. D

Payload Information - New Truck before Delivery

got it now. thanks for your advice.
  12. D

thanks. i was just trying to determine if i could get that number before delivery. You can get everything like build sheet and window sticker, but you cant get the payload or the estimated time of dealer arrival on line. I suspect it is somewhere, but maybe not available to the end customer...
  13. D

Shipping route from Saltillo Mexico to the US and Canada

thats taking the time. good luck.
  14. D

i see you are from Alaska. Mid May sounds right. Wonder if you are getting rail through Canada or ship delivery.
  15. D

That is reasonable. But there appears to be some horror stories on the time to delivery after leaving the production line. Hoping to have mine delivered in Canada before May 5 if not sooner. Let me know how it goes...
  16. D

Does anyone know the shipping route for new Ram 2500 coming out of Saltillo Mexico destined for the US midwest or western Canada? I heard the trucks go to Kansas City via Kansas City Southern Railway and then get split out but am just checking. Also if anyone knows the amount of time to ship...
  17. D

Is there a way to determine the final payload rating of your truck ordered, produced but not yet delivered from the Saltillo plant ? The build sheet does not include this information nor does the Window sticker. Thanks for your help.
  18. D

Safety group?

thanks. When you say "those groups", do you mean the new packages that were started up because of the chip shortage? specifically, those with B on them? i note on my new build that Blind Spot is still in (build and window sticker pulled yesterday and it is still mentioned on both), but the...
  19. D

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

how do you post anything on this topic area? I cant find the posting button anywhere.
  20. D

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

hand in there. you might regret cancelling the order.