Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

DPF GAUGE MEAINING

I’ve been wanting to post this up. I’ve caught my 21 doing a regen 4-5 times now, and the dpf indicator has never read anything but zero. I don’t understand the whole cycle yet, but I’m wondering if the indicator is actually related to the regen cycle at all?
  2. R

Truck bed divider

I’m going to put something like this together after I get a bedliner sprayed. Doesn’t use the pockets
  3. R

Under Tonneau Rolling Tool Box

Yeah it seems like they shrink all 3 dimensions. I need one like that 2nd photo, just deeper than 12”. Something around 18” deep. A Pelican footlocker might be just the right size, but $700 is a no-go
  4. R

I appreciate that, but I’ve looked at those. Pretty certain that’s the inside measurements...The outside is the same as the husky, per the Home Depot website.
  5. R

No I need a rolling box. Not looking at bed organization.
  6. R

You guys with tonneaus on, I’m looking for a heavy duty rolling toolbox like this Husky, but that will fit under a cover. This is 23.5” high, I need one around 18” I think. Husky makes a 12” deep box, but it isn’t deep enough and I can’t fit everything I need to carry in it. This is the...
  7. R

Lightbar and backup lights

Deer are thick out past the street lights. Honestly I’d like wider illumination rather than further down road.
  8. R

On my 21 diesel, it looks like my max is 22” for the bar. I’m looking at the single row 7” or 11” for backup lights. Lower profile than big square pods.
  9. R

Ok yeah that’s the brand I’m spying but trying to decide which models to get. Gonna pick up a bar and backup lights.
  10. R

Cold Starts

How long, what engine temp, or whatever ?? will the variable turbo or exhaust brake stay closed WHEN DRIVING after a cold start? This new truck sure feels/sounds to have the exhaust brake engaged for a bit while driving after a cold start.
  11. R

What model/wattage/etc did you go with? They’ve got enough bars and combos I’m not sure which one to pick up.
  12. R

Tailgate light bar

How well do these work as backup lights? Do they make a real improvement? Not so much camera wise but mirror wise, and illumination for work, etc...I’m considering this instead of some led pods hanging below the bumper.
  13. R

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

There is. I’m driving one.
  14. R

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

I’d also like to know about Iron Cross, but I can’t find them locally. Lastly, can anyone identify these?
  15. R

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

Anybody have the Westin HDX in the black stainless? Specifically: can you remove the silver foot pad to coat/paint black?? Leaning to these over N-Fab. Had N-Fab on my ‘06, they rusted within 2 years. N-Fab refused to warranty, insisted I remove and ship them to Colorado for analysis, AT MY...
  16. R

New to forum, not to Ram

Of course 15 years makes a night & day difference in noise, ride, and technology. It’s so much smoother, feels faster. It has a massive amount of interior storage compared to the ‘06. I mean it has 10 freakin cup hilders I’ve never dealt with the emissions/def fluid so that’s gonna be a pain...
  17. R

New to forum, not to Ram

Yesterday I traded my ‘06 for a new ‘21. I bought the ‘06 new and was the single owner. That truck only had minor issues over the 15 years...It was the best vehicle I’ve ever owned, but it was time for new. Here to learn and figure out everything I need to know about this new gen truck!