Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Yeah they said 8 to 12 weeks and it took 17 weeks to arrive. I really hope you have a better experience then I’ve had so far.
  2. D

ARE told me I had to go back to the installer and have them do a leak test and make a video and they would decide if it needs to be sent back to the factory or not. I told the woman at ARE if I go back for them to make a video they can have the $4k piece of .... back.
  3. D

If you have a never ram I think maybe just the new body style when you unhook they battery (instruction always tell you to. I don’t) it will take your cameras about a hr or longer before they start working again after you hook power back up.
  4. D

Yeah mine did too. It has 4 strips of the foam in the front and the clay/tar stuff. The last time I went in he loaded up the rear with the clay and we readjusted the rear window. Still leaks like crazy. I may buy some garage door rubber weather stripping and try that. I’ve pretty much come to...
  5. D

Yeah ARE is worthless they told me that their tops are for water management not to be waterproof. The installer told me that water can leak under the factory plastic bed rail covers. Also told me that they would have to remove the factory bed rail supports to move the c clamp forward. The...
  6. D

No sure if this is the right form. Does anyone else have problems with water leaks? I have a 2020 ram with a ARE CX revo. Fully done up with all the extras power lock and led strips power inverter. Great looking top. It has the curved rear glass door which doesn’t seal up that well. Ive been...