Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Industrial Injection CP3 pump and installation and follow on use!

Has the engine noise changed at all going from cp4 to the cp3 swap?
  2. D

Industrial Injection CP3 pump and installation and follow on use!

I look forward to hearing your progress! I posted on cummins forum looking for information/ comparisons between industrial injections kit and the s&s kit. Maybe I'll do the s&s and try to offer my experience like you are with the industrial kit?
  3. D

2021 Dually mud flap reccomendations

Gatorbacks are very nice. High quality excellent mud flaps! A little expensive but worth it in my opinion.
  4. D

Lets see what you are towing!

5. D

Recall VB6 - 2019 DJ D2 Diesel Engine Calibration

HO Dually 4.10s, vb6 update and Aisin latest update.
  6. D

I towed our 12-13k toy hauler over the cascades last weekend and didn't notice the surging. I do notice it when empty accelerating though. Maybe It's not as noticeable when towing due to the feel of the trailer tugging back and forth over bumps in the road etc. Or it's just not running in the...
  7. D

DPF on Tuning

It's really not. I was WOT going over Steven's pass to maintain speed limit with our 13k lb toy hauler. The new 5th wheel is going to be pushing 20klbs. My tuned 2012 pulled the same trailer up this much easier and hit better mpg doing so.
  8. D

H.O. vs STD. Output

2019 3500 dually, 4.10s and Aisin. Towed from western Washington over the cascades stevens pass to Northern Idaho. Had a pretty good headwind most of the way. 36' toy hauler 12'6" tall and weighed between 12-13k lbs. Hand calculated 7.8mpg averaged about 65-70mph most of the way.
  9. D

What dealer are you working with? You said you are in Washington state didn't you? I noticed this without even towing anything. We're told to work with the dealerships to resolve but they don't have any info or solutions to provide. FCA says work with the dealer and the dealer says hopefully FCA...
  10. D

Thank you for your efforts! I'll keep driving mine as is and continue to monitor. It's much improved from the AG calibration.
  11. D

I have held off this far as far as tuning and data logging. I didn't realize banks idash data monster was compatible with our trucks. I have and tune with efilive, HPTuners and Warp/ MM3 platforms. I've not kept up with efilive progress with the 2019 trucks and the data logging abilities but in...
  12. D

I just drove our 2019 HO truck. It now has the VB6 calibration ending in AH and the transmission tsb 21-001-20 calibration 68475153AD. The cold start is much better now but still a little rougher than I remember with the calibration AF. I noticed when driving it seems more crisp and responsive...
  13. D

I was basically told the same thing by my dealer after updated to the AG calibration with rough idle etc in my HO truck. Took it back and they agreed that it was rougher than should expect so they contacted FCA and were going to get back to me with a answer. That was about a month and a half...
  14. D

What truck do you have? HO or SO?
  15. D

I haven't driven it yet but cold start is much better with the AH calibration. I'll report back on mpg and other driving differences.
  16. D

I can't give any real update yet. But our update was done this morning and we picked it up at about 5:30 tonight. Not exactly cold start but it definitely started and was much less noisy and smoother than it had been with the AG calibration. Tomorrow morning will be a better tell. It looks to be...
  17. D

I'm certainly wishing They hadn't updated my truck. I dropped ours off this morning and inquired about going back to 52401932AF and they said they can't revert back to a previous calibration. I really am not happy at all with 52401932AG. Hopefully the 52401932AH is a improvement!
  18. D

I have our truck scheduled for the 52401932AH update tomorrow morning. So Thursday morning I should know if it improves the cold start issue.
  19. D

Well that is too bad. I will update my experience once I get my truck updated. Hopefully it fixes mine.
  20. D

Your truck sounds like mine does at warm up. Are you sure you have the latest update 52401932AH? Mine was updated from 52401932AF to 52401932AG and it sounds like yours. I'm hoping that the latest update will fix it. I haven't had time to schedule it to go in for the latest calibration update...