Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Leitner tonneau rack

Doubt anyone has one to sell. But if you have a Leitner tonneau rack and want to sell it let me know! Los Angeles area.
  2. J

BakFlip and ladder rack

One more question for everyone. I have a BakFlip tonneau cover and was hoping to get a Rack-It heavy duty rack - not for construction but camping and overlanding. I contacted the manufacturer and they say they can custom build a rack to fit most tonneau covers. Just call the dealership. This...
  3. J

Heavy Duty color

Hey everyone! I was thinking about subtle pin stripping on the grill of my 20 Limited 3500. Do you know the name of the color they used for the Heavy Duty on the hood badge?
  4. J

Bed cage

Couldn’t find a bed rack that would work with my backflip tonneau cover so I made my own. 1 3/4 DOM 1/4 tubing. What do you guys think? Next - I’ll make it lift from the back with hydraulic struts for easier access to the bed.
  5. J

Tri fold tonneau cover

Anyone interested in a Mopar Tri fold tonneau cover for the 6’4” Ram? I’m trying to sell it to get a roll bar or a camper shell hoping to get $450 for it no drilling at all.
  6. J

Unconnect/wireless trailer camera interface

Hey guys! We have an airstream trailer with the wireless back up camera. Is there any way to connect a wireless camera to one of the aux cameras in the truck? Looking for interface between aux camera and wireless camera or using one of the upfitter. Thanks!
  7. J

New member. Life long mopar fan.

Hello everyone! Just joined the forum. Looking forward to posting pics and ideas and seeing what you are doing and have done to your Ram!