Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Sure! This was Clownpockets idea - to measure the inside of the bed, where you would want the extruded aluminum to be. I cut a piece of cardboard to make sure the fit was tight. I ordered 2 angle brackets from McMasterCarr to hold it in place. I drilled a hole and installed a rivnut for the...
  2. J

Found it! Great video too! Super cool.
  3. J

Is that on diesel engines only? Mine has a hemi.
  4. J

Sure! I have to give credit to Clownpocket as he had the original idea to put a piece of black extruded aluminum across the bed with boat anchors to attach stuff to. Clownpocket even suggested putting the angle brackets inside to give it the floating look. So that’s what I did. I ordered the...
  5. J

Thank you! Your idea with the extruded aluminum really started this!!!
  6. J

Clownpocket gave me the idea to use extruded aluminum to protect the retrax canister so I went with xtrusion rack. This is actually for a 8’ ford because it’s 6’ long. I didn’t like the shorter than the bed racks…. Personal preference. Let me know what you think! And thanks again Clownpocket!
  7. J

Test fit the extruded aluminum. Looks great. Finally got it. I should have it installed tomorrow! Thanks for the idea clownpocket! I’m gonna do the floating look with the mounts on the inside under the retrax. And I’ll use rivnuts for the mounting brackets. More pictures tomorrow
  8. J

I made a plate holder and attached it to the tow hooks so I didn’t have to drill into my bumper anywhere
  9. J

I managed to do that in my Road Runner on icy roads in Wyoming… it was impressive and of course no one was around to see it. Lol!
  10. J

I guess my 3500 isn’t a plane… lol!
  11. J

I have a 20 Limited night edition. I thought it had all the options (found it this way in Arkansas) but it doesn’t have yaw and pitch! My wife’s suburban had yaw and pitch and it’s 2wd! Lol!
  12. J

Where did you find these? Was it a new cluster? Or can I add it to mine?? These trucks should have this!
  13. J

Is this only for the Cummins rigs?
  14. J

Agree!!! Lol! Jealous as well!
  15. J

Leitner tonneau rack

Leitner might sell the adapter rails. I’ll reach out to JustPassingBy - maybe we can work something out. Lol!
  16. J

*FOR SALE* RAM HD 6-4" Leitner ACS forged lightweight bed rack. Movable top bar - can load up motorcycle without removing this rack.

Are you selling everything as a package deal? Which is a great deal. or would you sell just the rack?
  17. J

Leitner tonneau rack

Read all of his posts! I got the retrax tonneau so I need a different one… that is a good deal though! Thanks for looking out!!!
  18. J

Leitner tonneau rack

Doubt anyone has one to sell. But if you have a Leitner tonneau rack and want to sell it let me know! Los Angeles area.
  19. J

Retrax powertrax installed. And I just ordered the extruded aluminum! Will be here in a couple weeks. I’ll post pics when I get it done! Going for the ‘floating’ look!