Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TexMarQue

Michelin Agilis CrossClimate vs LTX

Has anyone actually installed either of these? I'm replacing the factory Transforce ATs at 36k. I've found a couple threads where the Michelin Agilis CrossClimates are mentioned, but can't find any posts that actually give a follow-up review. I've had Michelin's on my last couple of trucks...
  2. TexMarQue

Auto Wipers and Tint

So I pulled the trigger and got ceramic tint installed on all the windows, including the windshield. Today was the first time it has rained since the tint was installed and my auto wipers aren't working properly. I'm guessing that this means the sensor for the wipers is hidden behind the giant...
  3. TexMarQue

2019 Body Change?

I was sent the wrong bed step. The dealer parts guy is telling me there are two bodies on the HDs for the 2019. I hadn’t seen anything like that. Am I living under a rock, or is he confused with the 1500’s? I gave him my vin and he says I have the older body, but I’ve been looking at...
  4. TexMarQue

Black Rims

Is it better to have your rims painted or powder coated? Does it really make a difference? The guys at the tire shop didn’t seem to think one was more durable than the other, assuming they were done properly. I’m wanting them to match the appearance of the black ones from the factory.
  5. TexMarQue

Approach Lights

I want to add a strip of LED lights to serve as approach lights and illuminate my running boards. I’d basically like them to come on with the puddle lights, or maybe with the cargo lamp. Can anyone offer ideas how to make that happen?
  6. TexMarQue

Gator Recoil Tonneau Cover

Has anyone installed one of these on their 2500? I'm looking to make some modifications so I can install one against my toolbox, but the manufacturer doesn't seem to want to provide the actual dimensions of the canister so I can make sure it will fit between the rails and above my wheels...
  7. TexMarQue

Wire Harness Schematic

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a wiring schematic for the tail lights? I'm adding some STT and reverse lights to my headache rack and I don't want to take the normal trial and error route if I don't have to. Thanks in advance!
  8. TexMarQue

Chrome to Painted Door Handles

I'd like to replace the chrome pieces of the door and tailgate handles with painted pieces that match the rest of the truck. Has anyone done this? I'm looking for part numbers and for how to remove the pieces. I'm hoping this is easier than replacing the entire handle assembly. Thanks!