Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Shine006

Dealer Damage

So I picked my truck up this past Saturday and did quick walk around but didn’t check the wheels. Took fam out to lunch and noticed that my rear passenger wheel which they said they had trouble road force balancing was scratched and dented. Obviously curbed. Called dealer service department...
  2. Shine006

Chemical catalog

Thought this might be helpful for some of us. Lol https://www.dealers-mopar.com/resources/pdf/chemical/chemical-catalog.pdf
  3. Shine006

For sell Armour Flex Bedcover

I have an undercover Armour Flex for 6’4 bed for sell in Ky. Was on the truck 3 days. Asking 550. Must be able to pick up or meet near Lexington.
  4. Shine006

Undercover Armour Flex **SOLD**

By a fortunate mishap I have ended up with 2 undercover Armour flex bed covers. Was only on truck for 3 days perfect condition. It is for the 6.4 bed. I’m in Kentucky close to Lexington. If interested I am asking 500 for. Must be local
  5. Shine006

Undercover Armour Flex for sell

By a fortunate mishap I have ended up with 2 undercover Armour flex bed covers. Was only on truck for 3 days perfect condition. It is for the 6.4 bed. I’m in Kentucky close to Lexington. If interested I am asking 500 for.
  6. Shine006

Delearship using wrong oil

Is anyone else having an issue with the dealership using the 2018’s oil spec 15w40 for their 2019? I have had my oil changed twice and have questioned the dealership both times. They are using T6 15w40 full syn when the manual and Cummins both state 5w40 for the 2019’s as the specs have changed...