Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

Throttle lag

When entering a expressway if I nail it to merge into traffic my truck lags a second or two before responding, kinda scary
  2. N

Dually tires

You people have always helped me in the past, so here I am again. Is there a easy way to inflate dually tires on the road?
  3. N

Funky trans shifts

2020 3500 Aisin the tranny seems to lack behind, sometimes when accelerating like getting on the interstate the trans takes a second or two to engage. Maybe I'm not explaining the issue quite right, it seems like it's not in gear for a second or two. Also seems to be worse when the tranny is...
  4. N

MPG

Curious , towing 9500# fifth wheel with a 2020 3500 dually 4x4 with the HO average speed 65mph I'm getting a hair under11 mpg. Is that about right?
  5. N

Tow Haul

Hello, just towed my 5th wheel with my 2020 3500 dually used tow haul mode when braking it seems to use some sort of engine brake assist is the normal. I liked it, is it rough on tranny?
  6. N

Hello, Rammers thanks for having me

Have a 2006 2500 4 x 4 diesel that I bought new, great truck very few problems runs great and everything works as it should. Time to sell her, will miss this truck Someone is going to get a good truck. Now I have purchased 2020 3500 dually HO diesel only 100 miles love it so far. There are two...